* Inter have won six of their last nine Serie A TIM matches against Cagliari (D1 L2), scoring 21 goals (2.3 per match on average).
* Cagliari have conceded more goals against Inter in Serie A TIM (134) than against any other team; in addition, only against Sampdoria (30) have Cagliari drawn more matches in the Italian top-flight than against Inter (28).
* Since 2015, only against Napoli (5/5), have Cagliari lost more home matches in Serie A TIM than against Inter (4/5).
* Cagliari have scored 17 goals in the current league season: in their history in Serie A TIM, only once have they netted more after the first 10 seasonal matches (23 in 1968/69, when they finished the season in second place).
* The next goal will be the 5000th goal for Inter in their history in Serie A TIM (including awarded matches): 91 years and 68 days after their first in the competition, scored by Enrico Rivolta in October 1929 against Livorno.
* Inter have made the most crosses in open play in Serie A TIM this season (165) but they have scored only three of their 26 total goals in the current league season following a cross.
* Cagliari are Lautaro Martínez's favorite target in Serie A TIM: four goals in four matches (scoring in each game against them), all curiously scored with a header (in total he has netted seven headed goals in Serie A TIM).
* Leonardo Pavoletti has scored three goals in four home Serie A TIM matches against Inter – including in the last two games against the Nerazzurri (both with Cagliari in March 2019 and in November 2017).
* Among players with more than three away games played in Serie A TIM in the three points for a win era, Inter’s Romelu Lukaku scored the most on average per game: 18 goals in 23 games on the road (0.78).
(Photo Getty Images)