* Inter won both league games against Napoli last season: Antonio Conte could become the second coach in history to win his first three Serie A TIM matches as Nerazzurri boss against the Partenopei, after Alfredo Foni between 1952 and 1953.
* Inter have scored in their last four Serie A TIM meetings against Napoli, having failed to net in their previous four: this is their longest streak since 2000 when they scored in eight games in a row in the competition against the Azzurri.
* Napoli have not found the net in their last three away games against Inter in Serie A TIM: the last team to keep a clean sheet in four consecutive home games against the Partenopei were Catania between 1961 and 2008 (six games).
* Inter could win five matches in a row in a single Serie A TIM season for the first time since December 2019.
* Napoli have scored 26 goals in Serie A TIM this season: only in 2017/18 (32) and in 1957/58 (30) did they score more in their first 11 Serie A TIM matchdays. Considering one game was awarded as a defeat due to covid, they only scored more after 10 league games in 2017/18 (29) and in 1957/58 (27).
* Only Manchester United (15) have earned more points than Inter (10) from losing positions this season in the top-5 European Leagues.
* Only Harry Kane (10) has recorded more assists than Napoli forward Dries Mertens (six) in the top-5 European Leagues this season.
* Two of the five goals scored as a substitute by Lautaro Martínez have been against Napoli; the Inter forward also scored the last goal of the match in three of the four games he played against the Partenopei in the competition.
* Matteo Politano has scored five of his 30 Serie A TIM goals with Inter (all in 2018/19). The Napoli striker has scored three league goals at San Siro, more away goals than in any other stadium.
(Photo Getty Images)