A goal scored against Coronavirus. It is through their great heart, that the Rossoneri family have collected, to date, over € 600,000 for the struggle against COVID-19. This is an intermediate target because we can raise the bar even further, together as a team, thanks to donations from the Club, the fans across the world, the players, the directors, the employees and our fan clubs. Each and everyone has made and will continue to make their contribution to support those on the front line of the battle to defeat this virus. The grand total of over half a million euros, will be used to purchase further vehicles, equipment and medical supplies.
The campaign is still ongoing and anyone can stand shoulder to shoulder with Fondazione Milan and make their own contribution through the fundraising platform: https://www.gofundme.com/
- AC Milan SPA donated €250,000 to AREU
- AC Milan SPA donated 30 TABLETS to allow students to follow lessons from home
- AC Milan's members, directors and fans (The Milan Foundation fundraising campaign) donated €250,000 to AREU
- AC Milan and partners donated 2.000 care packs to Season ticket holders over the age of 65
- The Gordon and Jenny Singer Foundation donated $100,000 to IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele
- Milan Club China, AC Milan Fans from China donated 16,000 masks to The Policlinico Hospital of Milan, AREU
- AIMC and Curva Sud Milano donated €40.000 to AREU
The fundraising programme has also involved the Rossoneri family across the globe. The Chinese Rossoneri fans of the Milan Club Sichuan and the Milan Club Guangzhou have donated 12,000 masks that were delivered to Milan’s Ospedale Policlinico and AREU and will be used to protect doctors, nurses, hospital and medical staff who are fighting a daily battle against the virus.
(Photo Getty Images)