* Inter are unbeaten in the last six Serie A meetings against Atalanta, drawing four and winning two games – they have also kept a clean sheet in three of these matches.
* Atalanta have won just 18% of their Serie A meetings against Inter under Gian Piero Gasperini (2/11) - against no other side do they have a lower win percentage in this period.
* Atalanta and Inter have both recorded two wins from the last eight Serie A matches between these sides played in Bergamo (D4).
* Inter are looking to score in 40 consecutive Serie A games, which would be only the third instance of a team doing so in the competition’s history (after Juventus, 44 in December 2017 and 43 in March 2014). Indeed, Inter are one of only two teams to have scored in 100% of their league games across the big five European leagues this term, along with Bayern Munich.
* Atalanta have won just three home matches in Serie A this season (D3 L3), while gaining 12 points at home in total – this is at least five fewer than any other side currently in the top eight.
* Simone Inzaghi is the only current Serie A manager to have won 8+ successive league games on two occasions within the last three campaigns - before Inter won eight in a row this season, Inzaghi oversaw an 11-win streak with Lazio between October 2019 and January 2020.
* Inter have opened the scoring more often than any other team in Serie A this season (16 times), while they are the only side yet to lose a game in which they conceded the first goal (P4 W4).
* Mario Pasalic is the midfielder who has scored the most goals from open play in the big five European leagues this season (eight) – however, Inter are the side against which the Atalanta player has played the joint-most games without scoring or assisting a single goal in Serie A (eight, level with Sampdoria).
* Luis Muriel and Hakan Calhanoglu are the two players with the best minutes per assist ratio in Serie A this season (min. 4 assists), with the Atalanta striker averaging one every 148 minutes and the Inter midfielder one every 166 minutes.
* Edin Dzeko is the only player to have scored 2+ right-footed, left-footed and headed goals in Serie A this season – the Inter striker has scored seven goals against Atalanta in the competition; against no other side has he netted more.