* Milan have only achieved one win in their last 11 Serie A TIM games against Atalanta (D6 L4): a 3-1 away win in February 2019, with Gennaro Gattuso on the bench.
* Atalanta won their last home game against Milan in Serie A TIM (5-0) - only once in their history have the Nerazzurri have achieved two consecutive home wins against the Rossoneri in the competition, between 2006 and 2008.
* Atalanta could win eight home games in a row for the first time in their history in Serie A TIM: they are currently at seven, while having also achieved seven wins in 1948, 1968 and 2020.
* Atalanta have gained 78 points in this Serie A TIM season: equalling their record, recorded last season.
* Milan have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four Serie A TIM games and last had a longer such run in March 2006 (five); Atalanta have scored 27 goals in their last nine home league games, averaging three per match.
* With a win, Milan can set a new all-time record for away wins in a Serie A TIM season: they are currently at 15 (one draw and two defeats), which Inter also achieved in 2006/07.
* AC Milan can become the second team in the history of Serie A TIM to finish a season outside of the top three in the standings after being Campione d’Inverno; before only Juventus in 1935/36 (who closed the competition in fifth place).
* Atalanta’s Ruslan Malinovskiy is the first midfielder to have been involved in a goal for 10 consecutive Serie A TIM games since 2004/05 – overall (all positions), only Fabio Quagliarella (11 in 2018/19) and Cristiano Ronaldo (18 in 2019/20) have had longer such runs during this period.
* Since the beginning of the last decade, only two AC Milan midfielders have been involved in at least 15 goals in a Serie A TIM season: Hakan Calhanoglu (18 in 2019/20) and former Atalanta player Franck Kessié (15: 11 goals and four assists this season).
(Photo Getty Images)