* Inter are the team that Juventus have beaten the most times in Serie A – they’ve defeated them 85 times, with 44 draws and 47 wins for the Nerazzurri.
* Inter won their last home game against Juventus – they haven’t won consecutive home wins against the Bianconeri in the competition since 2010, when José Mourinho was manager.
* Inter could lose consecutive Serie A games for the first time since March 2020: curiously, on that occasion the two defeats were against Lazio and Juventus.
* Juventus have won their last four league games and have picked up five points more than Inter during this period: the Bianconeri could win five consecutive Serie A matches for the first time since July 2020 (seven in that case under Maurizio Sarri).
* Simone Inzaghi has lost more Serie A matches against Juventus (eight) than against any other side as a manager; in addition, Simone Inzaghi has lost each of his three home league games against Massimiliano Allegri.
* Inter have scored 78 goals (in 32 games) in the 2021 in Serie A: in the big five European leagues only Bayern Munich have netted more (89 in 29 games) this calendar year; Juventus have scored 64 goals in 33 matches.
* This is a match between the team that has netted the most goals in the second half in Serie A this season (Inter, 14) and one of the five clubs that have scored the fewest goals in the same period (Juventus four, alongside Sassuolo, Salernitana, Empoli and Venezia).
* Nicoló Barella and Arturo Vidal netted in the last home Serie A match against Juventus: the last Inter midfielder to score in consecutive league seasons against the Bianconeri at San Siro was Lothar Matthäus (in 1989/90 and 1990/91).
* Among the 13 teams he has faced at least 10 times in Serie A, Juventus are one of the two against which Inter’s Edin Dzeko has been involved in the fewest goals (alongside Torino): only three (two goals and one assist).
* Juan Cuadrado has scored more goals against Inter in Serie A (five) than against any other side: the Colombian scored a brace in his last match against the Nerazzurri, in a win for Juventus 3-2 in May 2021.