* Inter and AS Roma have drawn each of their last six Serie A TIM meetings: only one fixture in the history of the competition have seen seven successive draws, AS Roma vs Lazio between 1990 and 1993.
* Inter and AS Roma will face each other on a Wednesday for the sixth time in Serie A TIM: so far, both teams have two wins each and a draw in the most recent game (1-1 February 2008).
* Inter’s last Serie A TIM win against AS Roma at the Meazza was back in October 2015, a 1-0 win thanks to Gary Medel’s goal (D3 L1 since).
* Inter have picked up 85 points so far: should they win the three remaining games, they would set their second-best tally in Serie A TIM, after the 97 they won in the 2006/07 campaign.
* AS Roma have won each of their last nine Serie A TIM matches played on a Wednesday: the record for consecutive wins on this day of the week belongs to AC Milan, which won 10 in a row between 2005 and 2006.
* AS Roma are winless in their last five Serie A TIM away matches, losing the last three: they last lost more in a row away from home in November 2008 (five under Luciano Spalletti).
* Since he joined Inter in 2019/20, Antonio Conte has beaten 21 of the 22 sides he has faced in Serie A TIM: AS Roma are the only team he hasn’t beaten (D3).
* AS Roma are the side against which Inter striker Lautaro Martínez has played the most minutes in Serie A TIM without scoring a single goal (323 minutes).
* Alexis Sánchez has had a hand in 20 goals in 21 Serie A TIM starts for Inter (nine goals, 11 assists): on the previous two occasions he has scored after a drought in Serie A TIM this season, he has found the net in two games in a row.
* AS Roma’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan is one of the three midfielders in the Top-5 European Leagues in 2020/21 to have scored 10+ goals and delivered 10+ assists, alongside Bruno Fernandes and Marcos Llorente.
(Photo Getty Images)