* Inter remain unbeaten in their last nine Serie A matches against Roma (W3 D6) - the last side to reach 10 straight matches without defeat against the Giallorossi in the competition was Milan between 1988 and 1996 (17).
* Inter have won their last two Serie A matches against Roma and have not achieved three consecutive wins against the Giallorossi in the competition since 1999 (four) - the last season in which the the Nerazzurri kept clean sheets in both league games against the Capitoline was 1991/92.
* Inter have not lost against Roma in Serie A at the Meazza since February 2017 (3-1, Radja Nainggolan netting his only Serie A brace in that game) - three draws and a Nerazzurri win since then.
* Inter have won their last three league games, as many wins as they recorded in their previous 10 games played in 2022 - the Nerazzurri, are with Fiorentina and Udinese (before the postponed game against Salernitana), one of the three teams to have won all of their games played in April.
* Roma are the team with the longest current unbeaten run in Serie A (12 games – W7 D5), this is the longest unbeaten streak for the Giallorossi in a single league since May 2016 (17 under Luciano Spalletti).
* Roma are the team in Serie A this season with the most different players with at least two goals scored (12), followed by Inter (11) - the Nerazzurri also lead the league in terms of number of scorers with at least four goals (seven).
* Josè Mourinho took charge of Inter for 76 Serie A games between 2008 and 2010, averaging 2.2 points per game – should he lose this match, the Nerazzurri would be the only team against which the Portuguese has lost 100% of his matches against (among sides he’s faced more than once in the competition).
* Edin Dzeko, who scored in the reverse fixture at the Olimpico, made 199 Serie A appearances for Roma, scoring 85 goals – he has scored 98 goals in the competition, and could become the 90th different player to reach 100 goals in the Italian top-flight.
* Jordan Veretout made his Serie A debut against Inter in August 2017, with Fiorentina – he scored a 101st minute penalty against the Nerazzurri in February 2019 in a game which finished 3-3.
* Following his last-minute equaliser against Napoli, Stephan El Shaarawy could score in back-to-back Serie A games for the first time since January 2019 - the former Milan player has scored three goals against Inter in the top-flight, all at the Meazza Stadium in the first half.