* After winning 2-0 in the reverse fixture, Inter could win two consecutive Serie A TIM games against Juventus for the first time since 2003/04 under Alberto Zaccheroni.
* Inter could keep a clean sheet in both Serie A TIM games against Juventus in a season for the first time since 1994/95 (two nil-nil draws).
* Inter have failed to score in each of their last five Serie A TIM away games against Juventus; only against Reggina (seven) are Juventus currently enjoying a longer ongoing streak of clean sheets in home games in the competition.
* Inter’s last win away from home against Juventus in Serie A TIM was back in November 2012 (3-1 thanks to a Diego Milito brace and a Palacio goal) under Antonio Conte.
* Juventus have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 13 games in all competitions; they last suffered a longer such run in 1955 (21 games in a row).
* After losing 0-3 against Milan, Juventus could lose two Serie A TIM home games in succession for the first time since March 2011.
* Juventus (13) and Inter (14) have both scored the most goals via headers among all sides in Serie A TIM this season. The Nerazzurri have also conceded the joint-fewest headed goals in the 2020/21 competition (three, level with Spezia).
* Among current Juventus players, Juan Cuadrado has found the net the more times against Inter in Serie A TIM than any of his teammates (three). On the other hand, among current Inter players, only Alexis Sánchez has scored more than one goal against Juventus in the Italian top-flight (two).
* Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo made his senior debut with Sporting Lisbon in August 2002 against Inter in the Champions League qualifying rounds. The Portuguese star has scored four goals in 10 matches in all competitions against the Nerazzurri (W5 D4 L1).
* In four competitive appearances for Inter against Juventus, Romelu Lukaku has never found the net; against no other team has he played more matches for the club without scoring in all competitions (also four against Atalanta and Verona).
(Photo Getty Images)