* Juventus have won 15 Serie A TIM meetings against AC Milan since 2011/12 (D1 L3), against no other side have they won more in this period (15 wins also against Lazio and Udinese, but with one more game played).
* Juventus have won each of their last nine Serie A TIM home matches against AC Milan; only against Foggia (11) are they enjoying a longer current winning run at home in the competition.
* Juventus have conceded in each of their last 10 Serie A TIM games, their worst run without a clean sheet since April 2010 (19) – the last reigning champion to have a longer such run was Inter back in 2011 (12).
* Juventus have scored at least two goals in 13 Serie A TIM home matches this season, more than any other side.
* AC Milan have gained at least 69 points in a single Serie A TIM campaign for the first time since 2012/13 (72 - at the end of the season) – in 2012/13, they had 65 points after 35 games.
* AC Milan lost their last away league game and could fail to win in two such matches in a row for the first time since February 2020, in their last two before the lockdown.
* This is the first time in the three points for a win era that there is only two points separating the team in second and the side in fifth after 34 games played.
* No side have gained more points from trailing situations than Juventus in Serie A TIM this season (17), on the other hand AC Milan have lost the fewest once taking the lead in the games (five).
* Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more than one goal on nine occasions in Serie A TIM this season: the Juventus striker last registered more in a single season in 2014/15 (12), while Erling Haaland (10) is the only to have done so more often this term in the Top-5 European Leagues.
* Theo Hernández is the first AC Milan defender to have scored 5+ goals and delivered 5+ assists in a single Serie A TIM campaign since 2004/05 (when started Opta collecting this data) – he has been involved in 19 total goals in the competition (11 goals, 8 assists), overtaking Ignazio Abate (18) as the AC Milan defender with the most goal involvements in this period.
(Photo Getty Images)