* Milan are the team against which Juventus have both lost the most matches in Serie A (51) and the side against which the Bianconeri have drawn the most games in the competition (54).
* Milan have won two of their last three Serie A TIM matches against Juventus, as many as in their previous 17 (D1 L14).
* Just one of their last 24 Serie A games between Juventus and Milan has finished level (1-1 in February 2012), with the Bianconeri winning 16 to the Rossoneri’s seven.
* Juventus could be winless in their first four Serie A seasonal matches for the 4th times in their history, after 1961/62, 1955/56 and 1942/43. In addition, the Bianconeri have never lost three of the first four Serie A seasonal games in the competition.
* In the era of three points per win, Milan have won each of their first four Serie A seasonal games only twice: in 1995/96 under Fabio Capello and in 2020/21 under Stefano Pioli.
* Since last May, Milan have the most clean sheets in the big five European leagues (7 in 8 matches).
* Juventus have conceded goals in each of their last 17 league games – only twice have they conceded in more consecutively in Serie A (19 in 2010 and 21 in 1955) The Bianconeri are the team that have conceded in the most consecutive games (17) in the big five European leagues since March.
* Juventus’ Paulo Dybala has scored five goals at the Allianz Stadium against Milan in Serie A; against no other team has he found the net more at this venue. Overall, ‘Joya’ has scored seven goals against the Rossoneri in the Italian top-flight: only netting more against Udinese (9).
* Juve’s Federico Chiesa has been involved in six goals against Milan in Serie A (3 goals, 3 assists); against no other team has he had a hand in more goals in the competition (6 also against Bologna). In addition, his only brace with Juventus in the Italian top-flight came against the Rossoneri (January 2021).
* Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has failed to score only in two of the 24 stadiums in which he has played more than one match in Serie A: at Allianz Stadium (2 games) and at Bentegodi (4).