* Juventus have only lost one of their last 28 Serie A TIM matches against Torino (W21 D6): that defeat coming in April 2015, 1-2 with Torino’s goals coming from Matteo Darmian and Fabio Quagliarella.
* Torino have lost more Serie A TIM matches against Juventus than against any other team, 72 defeats in 150 games. The last time the Granata won a derby away from home against the Bianconeri in the Italian top-flight was back in April 1995.
* In each of the last six home derbies against Torino in Serie A TIM, Juventus have always scored at least one goal from the 80th minute onwards.
* Juventus have drawn five games in the current league season, the last time they drew at least six of their first 10 Serie A TIM matches was back in 1965/66.
* With six points in nine games, Torino equaled the worst start in their history in Serie A TIM (six also in 2002/03), when assuming three points for a win. In that season they lost the 10th game 0-4 against Juventus.
* This will be the fixture between the team that have conceded the most goals in the second half in Serie A TIM this season (Torino, 16) and the side that conceded the fewest in the same period (Juventus, 2).
* Juventus are averaging 4.9 passes per sequence, a record in Serie A TIM this season, with an average sequence time of 13 seconds (another record). These are also higher values than Sarri's Juventus (4.6 passes and 11.9 seconds respectively).
* Juventus’ Andrea Pirlo could become the first coach, in his first top-flight experience, to remain unbeaten in the first 10 Serie A TIM games ever in the three points for a win era (including 3-0 win awarded v Napoli).
* Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 29 goals in Serie A TIM in 2020: he could reach 30 goals in a single calendar league year for the ninth time in his career. In Serie A TIM, only three players have reached this milestone with Juventus, the most recent Omar Sivori in 1961.
* Andrea Belotti (99) is close to score his 100th goal with Torino in all competitions. Since he joined with the Granata in 2015/16, only three Serie A TIM players have reached this milestone with a single club: Immobile with Lazio, Dzeko with Roma and Mertens with Napoli.
(Photo Getty Images)