* The next will be the 250th Serie A goal scored by Inter against Lazio: only against Juventus (275) have the Biancocelesti conceded more goals in the competition.
* Lazio have won only two of their last 10 Serie A meetings with Inter (D2 L6): since 2016/17, against no other side have they won so few league matches (min. three meetings).
* After four consecutive home Serie A wins against Inter, Lazio have won only two of their last seven such matches (D1 L4).
* Following defeat to Bologna the last time out, Lazio could lost back-to-back Serie A matches for the first time since last March.
* Lazio are unbeaten in their last 16 home matches in Serie A (W14 D2), their longest such run since 2002: back then, they reached 22 home games in a row without a single defeat.
* Inter have scored 2+ goals in each of their first seven matches in a Serie A season for the first time – they have scored 22 goals in total so far this campaign, their best tally at this stage since 1950/51 (25 goals after MD8).
* Lazio and Inter are two of the three sides to have scored the most goals following a high turnover in Serie A this season (three, level with Torino).
* In the three points for a win era, no manager has taken charge of more Serie A games for Lazio than current Inter boss Simone Inzaghi (197), who is second to only Sven-Göran Eriksson for points per game in charge of Lazio during this period (1.82 v 1.9) - min. 50 matches.
* Sergej Milinkovic-Savic has scored four league goals against Inter, against no other side has he scored more – his next goal will be his 50th for Lazio across all competitions.
* Edin Dzeko has scored six goals in seven league matches this season – only three players have scored 7+ goals in their first eight top-flight matches for the Nerazzurri: Nyers (eight in 1948/49), Amadei (seven in 1948/49) and Quaresima (seven in 1947/48).