* The last draw between Lazio and Juventus in Serie A TIM came back in January 2014 (1-1); there have been 10 Bianconeri successes and two Biancocelesti wins in the most recent 12 fixtures.
* In their record run of nine Scudetti in a row - starting from 2011/12 - Juventus kept more clean sheets against Lazio than against any other team in Serie A TIM: 11 in 18 matches.
* After a streak of 14 home games without a win (D3 L11) against Juventus in the top-flight, Lazio won the most recent one; the Biancocelesti could win two home matches in a row against the Bianconeri in Serie A TIM for the first time since 2001.
* Lazio have conceded 12 goals in their first six Serie A TIM matches this season for the first time since 1992/93 (14).
* Juventus have scored 14 goals in the league this season; in the previous 12 Serie A TIM campaigns, the Bianconeri netted 14+ goals after six games only twice: 18 in 2017/18 and 15 in 2012/13.
* Juventus have recorded three wins and three draws in the league this season; during their nine Scudetti streak, they remained unbeaten seven times in the first seven matches.
* Since 2019/20, Lazio have gained the most points from losing positions in the big five European Leagues: 32, three of these coming in the most recent match against Juventus at the Olimpico.
* Since last season, Lazio’s Felipe Caicedo and Ciro Immobile are the two players with the most goals (both four) scored in the 90th minute onwards in Serie A TIM; Cristiano Ronaldo follows with three.
* Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his three league games this season; in the three points for a win era (since 1994/95), only one Juventus player has netted in each of his first four Serie A TIM matches of a season: Paulo Dybala in 2017/18.
* Juventus Paulo Dybala has scored seven goals against Lazio in Serie A TIM: against no team has he netted more; the Argentinian striker made his debut in the Italian top-flight against the Biancocelesti, at the Olimpico, in September 2012 with Palermo.
(Photo Getty Images)