* AC Milan have won both of their last two Serie A TIM games against Lazio, their longest streak against Biancocelesti since 2009 (run of three).
* Lazio have not kept a clean sheet against AC Milan in a Serie A TIM game since February 2012 (2-0 win). Since then, the Rossoneri have found the net in 17 such games in a row (1.8 goals per game on average).
* Last season, Lazio failed to score at home against AC Milan; they last failed to score against them in back-to-back matches at the Olimpico in 2007 (two 0-0 draws).
* Lazio have won each of their last nine home games in the top-flight; they could win 10 such games at home in a row for the third time in their Serie A TIM history, after 1937 and 1974.
* AC Milan have won 13 away Serie A TIM games this term; they could become the first team to win 14 of their first 16 games on the road in a single Serie A TIM season (currently the fastest team to reach 14 away wins was Inter – in 17 games in 2006/07).
* AC Milan have conceded the highest percentage of goals from corners in Serie A TIM this season (22%, 8/38). However, Lazio have scored the lowest such percentage in this season’s division (4%).
* Former Lazio coach Stefano Pioli has won both of his last two Serie A TIM games with AC Milan against Biancocelesti, as many wins as in his 13 previous clashes against this opponent in the competition (D4 L7).
* Lazio’s Ciro Immobile has scored six goals in 12 matches against AC Milan in Serie A TIM, including two goals in the two most recent such games. Indeed, he also scored a hat-trick against the Rossoneri at the Olimpico stadium in September 2017.
* AC Milan's Franck Kessié has scored three goals in six matches against Lazio in Serie A TIM; against no team has he netted more in the competition. This includes a brace in his debut in the top flight, in August 2016 for Atalanta.
* AC Milan's Hakan Calhanoglu is close to scoring 50 goals in the top-five European leagues (currently 49) - only three Turkish players have reached this milestone since 2000: Mevlüt Erdinç (92), Nihat Kahveci (76) and Halil Altintop (67).
(Photo Getty Images)