* This will be the 155th Rome derby in Serie A: the Giallorossi lead with 55 wins, compared to 39 successes for the Biancocelesti (D60).
* Lazio are unbeaten in the last four home Serie A derbies (W2 D2): only twice in the top-flight have they avoided defeat in five in a row (in 1947 and 2000).
* Roma won the last derby with a 2-0 victory last May and haven’t kept clean sheets in consecutive wins against Lazio since the 2010/11 season (2-0 in both games).
* Lazio have drawn their last two Serie A games and could draw three league matches in a row for the first time since December 2018 (four).
* Since suffering consecutive home losses, Lazio are unbeaten in their last 15 Serie A home games (W13 D2).
* AS Roma have found the net in their last nine Serie A matches: they last scored in 10 successive league games in May 2019, under Claudio Ranieri.
* Roma have kept a clean sheet in only one of their last nine away league games, conceding at least twice in each of the other eight (W1 D2 L6).
* Lazio have taken three penalties in Serie A this season, while last term, they didn’t take their third penalty of the campaign until MD14.
* Luis Alberto's last brace in Serie A came against Roma in January 2021, in Lazio's 3-0 win – in total he has scored three goals against the Giallorossi.
* Jordan Veretout has only scored one hat-trick in Serie A, against Lazio, doing so with Fiorentina in April 2018. The Roma midfielder has scored more goals in the top-flight against Fiorentina (4 in 5 games).