* AC Milan have won each of their last three Serie A matches against Torino by an aggregate score of 10-0: only once have the Rossoneri won more games in a row against the Granata in the competition (five in the early 1950s).
* Torino have only won three of their last 48 Serie A matches against AC Milan (D24 L21), however two of these came in 2019 (2-0 in April and 2-1 in September).
* AC Milan have kept a clean sheet in 52% of their Serie A home games against Torino (39/75), including each of the last four: the last Granata league goal on the road against the Rossoneri was back in August 2016, from Daniele Baselli.
* AC Milan have won their last five league games: only once under Stefano Pioli have the Rossoneri registered six consecutive Serie A wins, between July and October 2020.
* AC Milan have won each of their last four homes games in Serie A: Stefano Pioli could become the first Rossoneri manager to win five consecutive home games in the competition since Clarence Seedorf in 2014.
* Torino netted three goals in their last match against Genoa, the last time they scored 2+ goals in consecutive league games was back in November 2020.
* Torino lost 0-1 in their last league match on the road, against Napoli: the Granata could remain goalless in two consecutive Serie A away matches for the first time since February 2020, where they failed to score against Lecce and AC Milan.
* Should he score, Olivier Giroud would become only the second player to score in each his first three Serie A home appearances for AC Milan in the three points for a win era, after Mario Balotelli in 2013.
* Should he score in this match, Zlatan Ibrahimovic will reach two milestones: 150 goals in Serie A and 400 goals in domestic leagues in his career – after scoring in his first three league matches against Torino, the Swedish striker hasn’t found the net in his last three matches against the Granata.
* Andrea Belotti has scored five goals at the San Siro stadium in Serie A, although four of these have been against Inter - the Torino forward has scored only one league goal in seven away games played against the Rossoneri: in August 2016, when he also missed a 96th minute penalty in a 3-3 draw.