* Napoli have won nine of the last 10 Serie A TIM games against Cagliari; losing the other - 1-0 away in September 2019.
* Napoli have won their last nine Serie A TIM games against Cagliari in the second part of the season, as many wins as in the previous such games against the Isolani.
* Napoli have not won in two of their last four league games against teams in the bottom four positions in the table at the start of the matchday (a draw against Torino in December and defeat against Spezia in January).
* Cagliari are on a run of three consecutive league wins (as many as in their previous 25) - the last time the Rossoblù achieved more consecutive Serie A TIM wins was in October 2012 (four).
* Napoli have scored 20 goals from outside the box in Serie A TIM this season, the most by a team in a single Serie A TIM season since Juventus (22) in 2014/15.
* Cagliari have conceded 11 goals from outside the box, only Crotone have conceded more so far in the current league campaign (13), the Sardi have conceded 20% of their goals from this situation, the highest percentage in Serie A TIM in 2020/21.
* Napoli have averaged 16.82 shots per game in the current campaign, the highest in the major five European Leagues in 2020/21.
* Dries Mertens (nine goals this season) can become the third player in the history of Napoli to reach double figures for goals in five different seasons in Serie A TIM, after Antonio Vojak and Diego Maradona.
* On just four occasions has a Napoli player scored 10 or more goals in Serie A TIM against a single opponent: Dries Mertens against Cagliari (10), Antonio Vojak against Triestina (13), Gonzalo Higuaín against Lazio (11) and Mertens himself against Bologna (11).
* After a series of five Serie A TIM games without a goal or assist, Cagliari forward João Pedro has been involved in three goals in his last two appearances (two goals, one assist): he could score in three consecutive games in the competition for the first time since January (a run in which he also scored a goal against Napoli).
(Photo Getty Images)