* Inter have won each of their three Serie A TIM games against Napoli under Antonio Conte: the last time the Nerazzurri won four consecutive league encounters against the Partenopei was back in 2000 (6).
* Inter won their last away league game against Napoli, after a winless streak of 13 games on the road against them in Serie A TIM (D4 L9): the Nerazzurri could win back-to-back away Serie A TIM matches against Napoli for their first time since 1997.
* Among the sides he has faced more than once in Serie A TIM, Napoli manager Gennaro Gattuso has his lowest average points per game tally against Inter (0.17 per match: D1 L5).
* Among the coaches he has faced more than once, Antonio Conte is one of the two managers (along Allegri) against whom Gattuso has always lost (3/3).
* Inter have won each of their last 11 Serie A TIM games: only the Nerazzurri (17 under Mancini in 2006/07) and Juventus (three times: 12 in 2013/14 under Conte; 15 in 2015/16 and 12 in 2017/18 in Allegri) have enjoyed a longer such run in a single Serie A TIM season.
* This is only the fifth time that Napoli have won at least 19 of their opening 30 Serie A TIM games of a season: on the previous four occasions, they have ended the season in the top three of the table.
* Inter (34) and Napoli (31) have scored the most goals in the last 30 minutes of play in Serie A TIM this term; in addition, the Nerazzurri (19) and the Partenopei (16) have scored the most Serie A TIM goals this season between the 61st and 75th minute on play.
* Among the sides currently sitting in the top seven of the Serie A TIM table, Inter have the lowest possession rate (51.5%) and have recorded the fewest successful dribbles (220).
* Among strikers with 5+ Serie A TIM goals this season, only Daniele Verde has played fewer games as a starter (eight) than Victor Osimhen (nine): the Napoli forward has found the net in each of his last two league starts.
* Six of the eight goals scored by Inter against Napoli in Serie A TIM since 2016/17 have been netted by Lautaro Martínez (three goals) or Romelu Lukaku (three goals, including one in the reverse fixture this season).
* Inter’s Lautaro Martínez is one of only five strikers to have played each of the opening 30 Serie A TIM matches this season, along with Gyasi, Simy, Barrow and João Pedro.
(Photo Getty Images)