* Napoli and Roma will face for the 150th time in Serie A; 51 of the previous 149 matches ended with a draw (46 wins for the Campani, 52 for the Capitolini); only against Torino have the Partenopei drawn more games in the Italian top-flight (55).
* Napoli and Roma have won both two matches in their last six Serie A encounters at Campani’s home (D2), scoring a total of 19 goals (an average of 3.2 per game).
* Eight of Napoli’s 10 defeats in all competitions this season have come at the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium - only once before have they lost more home games in a single season (1997-98 - 11).
* Roma are the only unbeaten team in the last 11 Serie A games (W7 D4), also earning the most points of any side over this period (25).
* Napoli and Roma are two of the four teams to have collected the most points in the second half of the Serie A season: 27 for the Campani and 25 for the Giallorossi.
* Napoli and Roma have scored the most goals from set pieces in Serie A this season: 22 for the Capitolini, 21 for the Campani. Roma have found the net the most from corners (11), Napoli the most from free kicks (7).
* Only Inter and Milan (both 14) have collected more clean sheets in Serie A this season than Napoli and Roma (both 13), but the Campani have conceded in each of their last eight league games, while the Giallorossi have kept a clean sheet in six of their last 11 Serie A matches.
* Victor Osimhen has been directly involved in six goals (5 goals, 1 assist) in his last three Serie A games; he is only one goal away from equaling his record of goals in a single European league season (13 for Lille in 2019-20).
* Tammy Abraham (9) and Victor Osimhen (7) are the two foreign strikers to have scored the most Serie A goals in 2022. Abraham has scored more goals than any other English player in Europe’s big five leagues this season (15), while the only Nigerian to score as many goals as Osimhen (12) is Union Berlin’s Taiwo Awoniyi.
* Piotr Zielinski has failed to score in each of his last 15 Serie A matches, his longest run without a goal since September 2020 (17 games); Roma are the team against which he has played the most matches in the Italian top-flight without finding the back of the net (14).