* AS Roma have lost each of their last three league games against Atalanta: they have never had four defeats in a row against this opponent in their Serie A TIM history.
* Atalanta have lost only one of their last 12 league fixtures against AS Roma (W6 D5): a 0-1 defeat in Bergamo in August 2017, Aleksandar Kolarov scoring the winner from a direct free-kick.
* Atalanta are unbeaten in their last six away games against AS Roma in Serie A TIM (W3 D3). Prior to this run, they’d lost each of their previous eight league encounters on the road against the Giallorossi.
* Atalanta are unbeaten in their last eight league visits to the Stadio Olimpico to face AS Roma and Lazio (W4 D4). This is the stadium where the Bergamaschi have scored their most away goals in Serie A TIM (20 in nine games) under Gian Piero Gasperini (since 2016/17 season).
* Only Inter (with just one defeat) have lost fewer home games than Roma (2- joint with Juventus) in Serie A TIM this season; however, these two losses have come in their last four home games (W2).
* Atalanta have won their last five league games. Only in 2014,2016 and 2020 have they enjoyed a longer such run in Serie A TIM.
* AS Roma have scored the joint-fewest Serie A TIM goals since the start of March (7, alongside Genoa). In contrast, Atalanta have scored the joint-most league goals during this period (17, along Napoli).
* AS Roma’s Edin Dzeko has scored his joint-most Serie A TIM goals Atalanta (6 – also against Sampdoria). The Bosnian has scored four goals in his last four league games against the Bergamaschi.
* Luis Muriel has scored seven goals against Roma in Serie A TIM, only against Udinese (9) has he netted more in the competition. The Atalanta striker has also won his joint-most Serie A TIM matches against the Giallorossi (6).
* Atalanta’s Josip Ilicic has been involved in his most Serie A TIM goals against AS Roma: 11 (5 goals, 6 assists). The last time the Slovenian was involved in three goals in a single Serie A TIM game was in the reverse fixture against AS Roma this season, a 4-1 win for Atalanta.
(Photo Getty Images)