* Napoli have won five of their last eight Serie A TIM matches against AS Roma (D1 L2), including the most recent two; the Giallorossi could lose three games in a row against the Azzurri in the top-flight for the first time since 1976.
* AS Roma could lose both Serie A TIM matches against Napoli in a season for the first time since 2010-11 under Claudio Ranieri.
* The last draw at the Olimpico stadium between AS Roma and Napoli in Serie A TIM was back in April 2012. Since 2016-17, Napoli are the only side to win at least three away matches against AS Roma in Serie A TIM.
* AS Roma have lost four of their last 10 league games (W5 D1), as many defeats as in the previous 26 (including awarded games).
* After losing six consecutive away games against teams that started the matchday in the top six places in the table, Napoli won the most recent such match against AC Milan: the last time they won two such matches in a row was back in October 2017.
* Only AC Milan (nine) have conceded fewer goals than Napoli (10) and AS Roma (11) in the first half of matches in Serie A TIM this season: the Azzurri have, however, conceded two of their last three away goals in the first half of games.
* In five of their last six Serie A TIM wins, Napoli have had an average possession percentage lower than 50%, while AS Roma have recorded a possession higher than their opponent in each of their last seven league games (W3 D1 L3).
* Considering the last two Serie A TIM campaigns, AS Roma have a 58% win-rate with Jordan Veretout on the pitch, whereas without the French midfielder on the pitch their win percentage is just 38%.
* Piotr Zielinski has scored six goals in Serie A TIM this season, a joint-record for him in a single Serie A TIM campaign level with 2018-19.
* Matteo Politano's first goal in Serie A TIM arrived at the Olimpico Stadium against AS Roma in September 2015 (with Sassuolo) - the Napoli winger netted one of his eight goals in the current league season in the reverse match against the Giallorossi.
(Photo Getty Images)