* Torino have won only one of their last 29 Serie A TIM matches against Juventus (D6 L22), a 2-1 victory in April 2015.
* Juventus have found the net in each of their last 19 Serie A TIM matches against Torino: the last time they failed to score against the Granata was back in February 2008, under Claudio Ranieri (0-0).
* Juventus have won 10 of their last 11 away Serie A TIM games against Torino (L1), including the last five - keeping a clean sheet on eight occasions during this period: they could win six matches on the road in a row against the Granata for the first time in the competition.
* Juventus lost last time out against Benevento; across their last 215 Serie A TIM matches, only once have they registered consecutive defeats - against Cagliari and AS Roma, in the final two matches of the 2019/20 campaign under Sarri.
* Juventus are unbeaten in their last 33 Serie A TIM matches against sides starting the matchday in the bottom four of the table (W29 D4), with their last defeat against such opposition coming back in May 2016 against Verona.
* Following their defeat against Sampdoria last time out, Torino could lose consecutive matches in Serie A TIM without scoring for the first time since February 2020, under Walter Mazzarri.
* Juventus have spent 401 minutes trailing in Serie A TIM this season, more than they had in the entirety of 2019-20 (343 minutes).
* Torino’s Andrea Belotti has scored three goals in 13 matches against Juventus in Serie A TIM: among the 23 sides he has faced more than twice in the top-flight, the Bianconeri are the only opponent against which he has never won (D2 L11).
* Simone Zaza played 19 games, scoring five goals for Juventus in Serie A TIM: against the Bianconeri, the Torino forward has netted two goals in the competition - both coming in 2014 for Sassuolo.
* Cristiano Ronaldo has scored just one of his 72 direct free-kick attempts for Juventus in all competition, with that goal coming against Torino in July 2020.
(Photo Getty Images)