* Juventus have lost only one of their last 30 Serie A meetings with Torino (1-2 defeat in April 2015, under Allegri - W22 D7).
* Juventus have kept a clean sheet in 62% of their Serie A away meetings with Torino in the 21st century (8/13), while also scoring in all of those games during this period (1.8 per game on average).
* Torino have drawn the most Serie A matches in 2021 (13) - only Reims and Athletic Club (14 both) have drawn more in the Big-5 European Leagues during this period.
* Juventus have lost their last two Serie A matches played on a Saturday: they have never lost three on the bounce on this day of the week in their top-flight history.
* Juventus have conceded in each of their last 20 Serie A games: they could equal their longest run without a single clean sheet in the competition (21 in a row between January and October 1955).
* Torino have conceded the fewest shots in Serie A this season (47), 29 fewer than Juventus (76) – the Granata have conceded 7.8 shots per game on average this term, their best ratio in a single top-flight campaign since Opta started recording such data (2004/05).
* Antonio Sanabria scored a brace in his only previous Serie A appearance against Juventus for Torino, having failed to find the net in each of his previous three league games against the Bianconeri for Genoa.
* Leonardo Bonucci could win his 250th Serie A match: the Juventus defender has already scored and assisted a league goal this season, last doing so in the 2015/16 campaign.
* Juan Cuadrado has been involved in four goals in his last three Serie A games against Torino (one goal, three assists), more than any other Juventus’ player in the “Derby della Mole” since 2020.